Friday, August 04, 2006

The German guy is learning Korean...


I got that dictionary for $ 1.50 in our store...what a bargain! But there was still a problem...you can´t learn a language only with a dictionary...well at least I can´t! So I had to find a teacher, yeah and guess what I found one! Eun-Young from South Korea, the sister from my travel partner Eun-ji!

The Korean alphabet...it´s good to have a challenge...the work in the store is no challenge anymore...hmm maybe it never was.

closer look

my first homework...

"DÖNNER" - I like that...more style than just Dönner...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello 듀너!
it is so impressed that you are willing to learn Korean.
wow! that's GREAT!

maybe, we can use skype for Korean.

haha... after exam.. I should remember German^^

Ich heise Eunji.

5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh... from 은지

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home