Sunday, June 24, 2007

Half Marathon & Jazz Festival - 24.6.2007


This morning I did the Scotiabank Vancouver Half Marathon, it took me 1hour and 42minutes to complete the 21km. Definately less painfull than the full marathon which I did a few weeks ago.

the course started of at UBC and then to Stanley Park...it was raining during the run so we all got soaked to the skin!

in the afternoon I met with a friend in downtown and we went together to Gastown where the Vancouver International Jazz Festival is taking place.

We just said there on a patio and had a drink while we listened to some awesome Jazz music


Viktor, also a guy from Germany who is here for work and travel...the umbrella is for the rain...another rainy sunday with a little bit of sun here and there

1 Comments:

Blogger Eunji said...

I know how much the medal is precious even though that looks just an medal!

you are amazing!!!

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home