Friday, April 18, 2008

First news from my Asia Trip... - 3.-18.4.2008

Now I've already spent more than two weeks in thailand, going from Pattaya to Bangkok, Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai, Pitsanulok and currently in Nokhan Ratchasima. It has been a good time so far, I ate lots of exotic food, for exampla some roasted scorpions and lots of seafood! Tomorrow I'm heading across the border to Cambodia, a more detailed trip update will follow once I get some ppics online!

Sorry no pictures yet, I couldn't upload them from this computer here...well another time!
Bu I just uploaded some pics on my picassa account. check them here: http://picasaweb.google.co.th/manueldanner/AsiaTrip2008

CHEERS!

4 Comments:

Blogger Eunji said...

herr Donner!
vielen dank fur so viel photos!

ich fruer mich die zu sehen.

hey!!
you look having so much adventure.
I envy you.

wow! your pictures make me travel another part of Asia. =)

keep enjoy !
have a fun & take care

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yaaa man,
looks like you've seen already lots...
cool pics... crazy food so, jeiks!
all best further on
take care

8:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

aham..aham...food is great here folks and Thailand is totally full of HOT people!

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look like you are having a great time and the scenary is beautiful.. Fried crunchy Scorpions!! yummm.. take care..Lan

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home