Thursday, August 09, 2007

Gun Lake - 3.-6.8.2007 Day 1


another roadtrip...actually my last one before I head out on my big tour...
this time, Lan, Dimitri and me headed out on Friday morning to Gun Lake, a lake located about 2 hours northwest of Lillooet, BC and about an 7 hour drive from Vancouver, BC

here we stop for a late lunch in Lillooet

amazing scenery along the road


after 7 hours we arrive in Golden, BC, population 43 people.....the last 2 hours we drove on Logging Roads with a car that was built for a life in the city...yeah but we made it even tough we had to drive through millions of wholes on the road

and finally at Gun Lake, I´ve heard about a lot about this lake and Erna told me lots of stories about it. But I have to admit I was really impressed how nice it is in real....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home