Monday, May 28, 2007

A big fat WELCOME to my parents! - 28.5.2007


A dream for my parents and me finally became true...they made it to visit me, their son, here in Vancouver! They already arrived here last night and today they got to know my coworkers and they also had the chance to check out Vancouver a little bit. After work I took them down to Kits Beach just to check out the sunset and talk a little bit...they still have a jetlag so we went home early after the sun was gone.....

Sieglinde (my mum) and Ralf (my dad)

every time nice...westoast sunset at Kits Beach...

5 Comments:

Blogger Eunji said...

hey Manuel!
glad to see your parents on your canada back ground picture!

I wish they have blessed time with you!

cheers.

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

na dann gruess se mal ganz lieb! hoffentlich..- ne besser bestimmt ham se ne tolle zeit!!!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome to Canada! Welcome to Calgary too even it was just a short stop :p

2:36 PM  
Blogger fairy said...

oh neat!!!

wow I'm pretty sure you're so happy and very much happy to be with your parents. ans to went out with them in Kitsilano.... great!!!

2:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say hi to your parents for me!

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home